Position: Auction Committee Member (Volunteer)
WNIN is currently seeking members for the 43rd Annual Spring Auction Committee. The purpose of this committee is to assist in the creation and success of the annual Spring Auction.
- Solicit and collect items for the annual Spring Auction
- Attend committee meetings to assist in the development of auction activities
- Serve as a point of contact for WNIN staff to make larger asks to donors including but not limited to:
- Collection of items to be auctioned off
- Soliciting sponsorships for auction underwriting
- Recruit auctioneers and volunteers
- Review and make suggestions on auction solicitation materials
- Outreach to community for marketing purposes
- Recruit additional committee members as needed
- Make follow-up calls as needed to auction donors
- Complete action items agreed on by the committee by the date selected by the committee
The auction committee will meet once per month from July – February with the potential to meet bi-weekly April – March
All auction committee members should try to be in attendance for as many meetings as possible. If you are unable to attend it would be appreciated if you could send an update from the last meeting's action items via email.
To join: Contact Nikki Wessley at email@example.com.