WNIN Tri-State Public Media, Inc.
405 Carpenter Street
Evansville, IN 47708
Job Title: Communications / Marketing Associate
Work Hours: 26-29 hours per week
Work Days: Monday – Friday and as needed
Application Process: Send résumé and cover letter, Reference Job # 0217
Communications / Marketing Associate
Reports to Director of Membership
Part-Time / Non-Exempt
General Stmt.: WNIN Member Services Department seeks a Communications / Marketing Associate. This is a part-time position. Communications/Public Relations and Marketing experience with an emphasis on social media and other digital platforms is preferred. This position comprises assisting with various communications, writing, graphic design, and layout needs for print and web-based materials.
Qualifications: It is preferred but not required to have experience in fundraising strategies, understanding of key messaging structures, writing skills, knowledge of social media marketing and graphic design skills. EOE
· Knowledge of digital platforms and social media marketing
· Assist department in various writing capacities
· Write articles for program guide
· Assist dept. in design of donor materials: e.g. brochures, fliers, posters, stuffers, etc.
· Ability to work, research, and brainstorm ideas independently
· Brainstorm creative ideas for campaigns, promotions, event themes
· Take text provided to layout post cards or information pieces
· Understanding of key graphic design programs: Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop
· Various office skills necessary
· Required training on member database provided by WNIN
· Coordinate Member Events (Kids Club)
· Close interaction with other paid and volunteer staff
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to WNIN, Job #0117, 405 Carpenter Street, Evansville, IN 47708, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.