Position: Member Services Coordinator
Reports to Director of Membership
Work Hours: 18-20 hrs./week & as needed or full time
Work Days: Monday-Friday or as needed
WNIN Tri-State Public Media, Inc.
405 Carpenter Street
Evansville, IN 47708
Seeking full time and part-time candidates who enjoy a fast paced environment to assist with fundraising in the Member Services Department. If you are organized and have an eye for details this challenging position is for you. Flexible hours available for part-time positions perfect for college students and those re-entering the work force.
Under the Director of Member Services selected candidate will carry out Membership activities in the areas of fundraising and donor services. Coordinate pledge events for live television. Prepare mailings and maintain bookkeeping database records of all donations, daily customer service of members calling with questions.
- Coordinate premium acquisition and fulfillment.
- Provide superior customer service to donor inquiries and requests.
- Prepare member mailings including bulk mail for USPS.
- Serve as Pledge Coordinator during on-air campaigns as scheduled.
- Computer entry and research of donor data as requested.
- Recruit, coordinate and train volunteers during events.
- Arrange catering for volunteers during drives.
- Maintain office supplies for department.
- Work cooperatively with others to further the mission and goals of WNIN.
- Other job-related functions as assigned.
- Perform all duties in accordance with WNIN policies.
Minimum Job Specifications
- Prior experience or college courses in Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheet, record keeping required and clerical and customer service desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including telephone and e-mail).
- Computer skills and willingness to learn software required
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Excellent public relations skills required.
- Inventory control experience desired but not required.
- Ability to develop written materials.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Carlin Beckman, VP of Finance and Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org.