Position: Member Services Representative
Department: Membership Department
Work Hours: Part-time (15-20 hours/week). Hourly wage plus commission, late afternoon and evening hours and some Saturdays 9-1 pm
WNIN Tri-State Public Media, Inc.
405 Carpenter Street
Evansville, IN 47708
WNIN is the NPR/PBS affiliate, community-licensed public media outlet on the Ohio River in Evansville, Indiana. We are a primarily news/talk format, with a very active local content presence in Indiana and Kentucky. In addition to extensive local news reporting, WNIN’s signature programming includes our “Day Out” and “Regional Voices” broadcasts, where we take our FM station out to a community for an entire day of in-depth coverage on issues and culture.
WNIN is located in Evansville, Indiana and operating both a PBS television station and a NPR radio station.
Interact by phone with our lapsed members to obtain a renewals, call new members to thank them for the donation, ask for additional gift donation during campaigns.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Contact lapsed and current WNIN members by phone
- Deliver prepared call scripts to persuade members to make a donation
- Respond to questions
- Identify and overcome objections
- Take the customer through the renewal process
- Obtain customer payment information
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems
- Good typing skills
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Proven track record in sales
- Required language skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Negotiation skills
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level
To Apply: Contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.