September 23, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
September 30, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
**KIDS FEST - EVANSVILLE IS HAPPENING AT A BRAND NEW LOCATION THIS YEAR. THE EVANSVILLE EVENT WILL BE HELD ON THE LAWN AT THE OLD NATIONAL BANK BUILDING AT THE CORNER OF MAIN STREET AND RIVERSIDE DRIVE BESIDE THE NEW WNIN PUBLIC MEDIA CENTER.**
- Enter at Main St & NW 1st Street. Entrance onto main from Riverside Drive will be CLOSED for the event
- Parking will be available in the Old National Bank parking garage and in the parking lot, at the corner of Main and NW 1st Street, behind the NEW WNIN Public Media Center building.
Ready to meet your favorite characters?
Meet Cat in the Hat, Curious George, Arthur, Clifford, Super Why and the Bunny Bread Bunny at Kids Fest this year!
WNIN and Dan’s Comp have partnered again this year for the Dan’s Comp Bicycle Giveaway – we will be giving away a blue and pink bike from Dan’s comp at Kids Fest. Both bicycles come with helmets and a Dan’s Comp Swag Bag.
- Must be present to enter but you do not have to be present to win.
- Free to enter.
- One entry per CHILD. Each child present at Kid’s Fest in Evansville will receive an entry form.
- Register ONLY at Kids Fest , September 23 in Evansville. Only participants at Evansville Kids Fest will be eligible for the Dan’s comp Bicycle Giveaway
- Winner will be drawn at 1:30pm CDT.
- Register to win in the Dan’s Comp Bicycle Giveaway tent.
- If the bike is not claimed by 430pm CDT Wednesday, September 27, a new winner will be drawn. Each subsequently drawn winning entry, if necessary, will have 48 hours to claim their prize before a new winner is selected.
- May NOT return bike to Dan’s Comp.
- All decisions by WNIN/Dan’s Comp management are final.
Want to become a sponsor or a booth vendor at this year's Kids Fest? Click below to learn more about sponsorship opportunities or download our partnership form:
|2017 Sponsorship Opportunities||2017 Partnership Form|
|2017 Kids Fest Sponsor Opportunities (226.8 KB)||2017 Kids Fest Commitment Form (216.7 KB)|
Thousands of children and their families were able to take part in engaging and educational activities at Kids Fest. A huge thank you to our sponsors, booth vendors, entertainment acts, volunteers, and attendees for making this year’s Kids Fest a success!
Keep viewing and listening for more information about the exciting plans for the 2017 WNIN Kids Fest presented by Bunny Bread!
Thank you to our sponsors (below) for your support of education, literacy, and learning through Kids Fest!
As a sponsor, you reach over 850,000 television viewers and radio listeners across the Tri-State area. You also align yourself with PBS’s initiative focused on life-long learning.
Booths are available for just $150, with a special discounted rate for nonprofit organizations. It’s a great way to give back and reach thousands of Bunny Bread Kids Fest attendees. Every exhibitor must provide a fun, educational activity to the children like crafts, demonstrations, giveaways or games to add value to the goal of education through play.
Contact the WNIN Director of Events at email@example.com or (812) 423-2973 x136 for more information.