The WNIN Old National Public Theatre is currently closed due to the pandemic. Please check back for updates regarding community events and screenings.
The WNIN Old National Public Theatre is your local source for WNIN Independent Film Series, original productions, Movies on Main, and family friendly events, and it is also available for private rentals.
Please contact Director of Events & Theatre, Emily Wilderman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Stadium seating (46 fixed seats & 2 handicap seats)
- Christie cinema digital production projection
- 7.1 Dolby surround sound
- Speaker podium
- Full-length stage curtain to convert theatre for Non-Projection Events
- Stage lighting
- Corporate Training and Sales Films
- Independent Films and Documentaries
- WNIN Original Productions
- PBS Productions
- Hollywood Films
- Speakers (including power point and video presentations)
- Small Band Performances
- Panel Discussions
- Taping Audio & Video Content