In the highly fragmented, ad-saturated media landscape, WNIN is the leader in connecting with affluent, well-educated individuals in Southern Indiana and Western Kentucky, whose influential positions make them your best customers and prospects.
How Sponsorship Works:
What happens when you become a WNIN sponsor?
1. You connect with the people who shape Evansville, Henderson, and Owensboro.
35,000 streaming sessions per month
2,000 mobile app sessions per month
2. You associate your brand with two of America's most trusted institutions.
3. You enhance your corporate image - and your bottom line.
4. You reach an audience that is educated, affluent, and community-minded.
5. You break through the media clutter.
Why it Matters:
Your contribution as a WNIN sponsor does more than inform about your business. It has the power to transform - advancing childhood literacy, supporting local arts and culture, inspiring positive change in our community, and providing a foundation for a successful life.
You're in good company.
Our sponsors are industry and community leaders. For a complete list of businesses and organizations that support WNIN, visit our Corporate Sponsors page.
Contact WNIN Corporate Support:
Brooke Schleter, Director of Corporate Development
(812) 423-2973 Ext. 127 | firstname.lastname@example.org