The WNIN Old National Public Theatre is only available for private rentals at this time due to the pandemic. Please check back for updates regarding community events and screenings.
In addition to private rentals, the WNIN Old National Public Theatre is also your local source for the WNIN Independent Film Series, Movies on Main, original productions, and family friendly events.
Please contact Director of Events & Theatre, Karen Robinson (email@example.com) or 812-423-2973 ext. 136 for rentals and more information.
FACILITY RENTAL RATES:
- Corporate/Personal use: $175 per hour
- Non-profit (must provide copy of 501(c)(3): $100 per hour
- Stadium seating (46 fixed seats & 2 handicap seats)
- Christie cinema digital production projection
- 7.1 Dolby surround sound
- Speaker podium
- Full-length stage curtain to convert theatre for Non-Projection Events
- Stage lighting
- Corporate Training and Sales Films
- Independent Films and Documentaries
- WNIN Original Productions
- PBS Productions
- Hollywood Films
- Speakers (including power point and video presentations)
- Small Band Performances
- Panel Discussions
- Taping Audio & Video Content