In the highly fragmented, ad-saturated media landscape, WNIN is the leader in connecting with affluent, well-educated individuals in Southern Indiana and Western Kentucky, whose influential positions make them your best customers and prospects.
What happens when you become a WNIN sponsor?
1. You connect with the people who shape the Evansville, Henderson, and Owensboro areas.
89,527 persons 12+
29,645 persons 12+
25,126 sessions per month
25,085 total listening hours per month
12 month averages
4,590 sessions per month
(Facebook, Twitter/X, Instagram, & TikTok)
(Facebook and Twitter/X only)
35,000 streaming sessions per month
2,000 mobile app sessions per month
2. You associate your brand with two of America's most trusted institutions.
3. You enhance your corporate image - and your bottom line.
4. You reach an audience that is educated, affluent, and community-minded.
5. You break through the media clutter.
Why it Matters:
Your contribution as a WNIN sponsor does more than inform about your business. It has the power to transform - advancing childhood literacy, supporting local arts and culture, inspiring positive change in our community, and providing a foundation for a successful life.
You're in good company.
Our sponsors are industry and community leaders.
Contact WNIN Corporate Support:
Laura Porter, Director of Corporate Support
(812) 423-2973 Ext. 161 | firstname.lastname@example.org